Weather changes and many other factors can increase the spreading of flu in Melbourne. Even though it is not fatal, flu can give you a hard time. Feeling tired, headache, aching body, and lethargy are the side effects of flu. At Removalists Melbourne, we advise our employees to be safe from the flu virus. Anyway, the flu season is gone now. Now, it is the spring in Melbourne; so you can get some sunshine to increase Vitamin D levels in your body. You can take precautions to flu-proof your home. Today, Removalists Melbourne is revealing the secrets to make it happen.
* Do you know where germs thrive?: OK, let me ask you a question first. How often do you clean door handles, remote control, keyboards, and kitchen countertop? We touch these places every day, but we never clean them. These are the areas where germs thrive. Removalists Melbourne tip: during the flu-season, wash your hands after you touched any of the things mentioned above (especially, in public places.) The flu virus is an airborne disease. So, preventing it 100% is impossible. Use a sanitizer to clean door handles, remote control, keyboards and so on.
* How often do you clean air filters?: Did you know that regular air filter cleaning is essential for maintaining optimal health levels in your home? Well, I am talking about air conditioner filters. Removalists Melbourne tip: if you live in a dusty area, then cleaning the filters at least once a week is highly advisable. Our naked eyes can’t see pollutants that give a hard time to someone suffering from seasonal-flue. Cleaning the air filters can increase the lifetime of the air conditioners too.
* Quarantine the sick person: Removalists Melbourne says it for a valid reason. I know it sounds a bit harsh to quarantine the sick person. But you must do it for the safety of others. I would like to give you what NHS of the UK says about it “Flu is a common infectious viral illness spread by coughs and sneezes. It can be very unpleasant, but you’ll usually begin to feel better within about a week.” So, when the sick person coughs and sneezes, the virus can spread all over your home. Can you afford to get your entire family sick? I don’t think so.
* Strengthen your immune system: A strong immune system is your most powerful weapon to stay away from illnesses. Also, serve healthy food to someone suffering from flu. At Removalists Melbourne, we advise you to consume the following foods:
* Green leafy vegetables.
* Chicken soup.
* Citrus fruits.
* Dark chocolate.
* Take a vitamin C supplement (as recommended by a doctor or a health-care professional.)
* Get soaked in the morning sunlight.
Some more tips: Regular hand washing is the best way to minimize spreading of viruses in your home. Keep a handkerchief with you at all times (wash it daily, though.) Don’t hang around in public places in the flu season. If you are above 65-years, or if you are pregnant; see your GP when the flu signs appear. By following these expert tips by Removalists Melbourne, you can make your home a flu-proof one. Hope you enjoyed this article.