Every insulation blog talks about common reasons to insulate Insulation Melbourne in your home. Well, saving money on energy bills is the top reason to install insulation in your home. Is that all? Of course, for optimal comfort levels too. In this article, we explain additional reasons to install Insulation Melbourne in your home (some are fun facts.) Let’s get started!
1) It was the first winter. “Don’t worry! I have insulated the house properly.” Well, that is what the landlord said first. We believed what he said, and we didn’t even hire a home inspector to confirm whether he was telling the truth. When the temperature dropped below 5 Celsius, family members complained, “we can’t feel our toes.” It didn’t take much longer — the same happened to me. The house was becoming a freezer. Only then I realized; the landlord was lying about insulation. In summary, if you can’t feel your toes in the winter; replace your old insulation with Insulation Melbourne.
2) Well, something disastrous happened before I replaced the old insulation with new ones. It happened in the same winter. I invited my friends to dinner at my place. I wanted to impress my boss, so I invited her too. We arranged the dinner table for 10 guests. “Tonight, the temperature can drop below three degrees Celsius,” the newsreader said. “Turn on the heater, darling,” my wife said. Well, I did, but the boiler wasn’t working. The home was becoming like in a freezer. One by one, the guests came.
“Turn on the heater man. It’s freezing here,” everybody complained. The boss wasn’t here yet, and I was praying for her absence. “Sorry, I can’t make it to your dinner party. My son is sick,” boss called and told me. It was a big release for me. Still, the disaster was happening. One by one, guests left my home saying “sorry, man! It’s too damn cold in here.” Another valid reason to insulate your home with Insulation Melbourne.
3) “Why are you all sitting close to the heaters,” I asked my family members. “It’s freezing here dad. Here is the only place we can stay warm,” they replied. So, if you notice this in your home; something is wrong with the current insulation. Get a home inspector for a thorough inspection. He/she will recommend you, “Install Insulation Melbourne to fix the issue.”
4) Your family members wear as much as layers they can to stay warm in the winter. Or, they play the game, “how many layers I can wear at once.” My family members were playing this game during the first winter. Don’t let your family members play this game. Replacing your old insulation with Insulation Melbourne is the only option to stop them playing this game.
5) Your pet makes its home close to the heaters. Same as humans, animals also can’t live a comfortable life when it is freezing in your home. Don’t keep your loving pets waiting near the heaters. Install Insulation Melbourne in your home today.
We discussed other reasons to insulate your home today. Hope you enjoyed this article. Keep following our blog for more tips on Insulation Melbourne.