Here’s what Removalists Melbourne expects from clients
Well, moving day is one of the busiest days you will spend in your life. Full of chaotic and hard work. Everything is everywhere, and your kids and pets want to explore what’s in the boxes making a big mess. Anyway, you know moving is stressful, so you hired Removalists Melbourne. While the house owners who try DIY moving make a big mess, you sit back and relaxed watching what the mover’s staff do. OK, this article is not about why you should hire Removalists Melbourne for your relocation. This article explains what you can do for the movers on a moving day. Let’s begin so:
1) They are experts so let them do their job properly. Well, I am not suggesting you don’t keep an eye on them, but you don’t give suggestions to them on how to do things. They don’t like you giving them advice on moving your antique table safely. The staff of a moving company is well-trained to handle any items safely (assuming you hired the right mover.) Once the movers arrive, they quickly plan the move. Let them work according to their plan. You don’t try to be their supervisor or the team leader.
2) Only pack what Removalists Melbourne move for you. OK, I will be more clear. Some items are there that the moving companies don’t move. Flammable liquids, cash, jewelry, firearms/ammunition are the examples of the items that movers don’t accept. So, don’t pack these items in boxes and keep for the movers to take. It’s your responsibility not keeping the items that movers don’t transport for you. Afterward, you can’t complaints the movers about your lost money or jewelry so.
3) Packing items: It’s always recommended that you leave glassware and fragile items packing to the Removalists Melbourne professionals. Anyway, some customers want to save money, so they pack everything themselves. Please do your part properly if you choose to pack everything yourself. Some customers don’t pack glassware and fragile items properly, so the movers have a hard time when transporting these boxes. Some customers don’t even label the boxes (what’s in.) Also, I have heard stories about house owners who start packing once the movers arrive to load the items.
4) Decide what you want in your new home in advance. Don’t wait until the Removalists Melbourne staff arrive to decide what goes and what’s not. Make a list of items that goes into the new home and give it to the mover’s team leader. It saves your and their time. Let the staff know about where to place the stuff in the new home.
5) You can keep an eye on what they are doing, but don’t be on their way. It’s your responsibility creating a peaceful working environment for the Removalists Melbourne staff. OK, don’t leave them alone at your home and go for shopping either. Watch them while you are not blocking their way. Also, don’t consider them as a bunch of stealers either.
Wrapping up: Top-class moving companies try their best to offer customers a hassle-free moving experience. Moving companies do so much to make your move a peaceful one, and you also have a responsibility to help the movers to do their job properly. They are skillful workers so let them do their part without you being the boss.