Furniture Movers Melbourne: Questions
To Ask From Rogue Movers
Well, we are talking about identifying rogue movers or the scammers. They are here to take more money from you. They will make stories to charge you extra. Well, that’s not all; they can steal your items too. They are not like professional movers such as Furniture Movers Melbourne. They cut corners to save money, but don’t care about the safety of your items. Hiring such mover can lead to a disaster. Questioning the mover you are considering is the best thing you can do for safety. What questions should you ask? Today, Furniture Movers Melbourne here to guide on it.
1) Any brokers?: You don’t need a broker to find a reputable house mover. Some brokers pretend to be movers, be cautious so. Make sure who are you dealing with – a house mover or a broker? Many disadvantages are there when going through a broker here. They can’t give you a fixed quote because they are not the actual moving company. Their estimations can go wrong to a greater extent. Hiring reputable movers such as Furniture Movers Melbourne made easy with the Internet.
2) Do you have company vehicles?: Rogue movers often use hired trucks. On the other hand, Furniture Movers Melbourne uses their trucks for house moving. Can you trust a company that doesn’t have a fleet of trucks? No, right? It’s a top sign of the scammers. I mean, they act as a company when you contact them. But on the house moving day, they come with a hired truck that doesn’t have any company details on it. Never hire movers that don’t have company vehicles.
3) Do you visit the premises and give an accurate estimation?: Some moving companies don’t send a company representative to your premises. You can’t get an accurate quote over the phone (trust us.) As a reputable house moving company, Furniture Movers Melbourne sends one of the company representatives for an on-site assessment. Don’t trust companies that contact you only through the phone or online forms. Why can’t they meet you face to face?
4) How about the deposit?: The booking deposit can be refundable or non-refundable. Furniture Movers Melbourne never asks customers to pay the full estimation until the move complete. Well, reputable moving companies don’t demand a big deposit anyway. It’s a possible sign of the scammer (they ask for the full payment upfront.) They can run away with your money and items too then.
5) Do you have long-term customers?: Reputable moving companies such as Furniture Movers Melbourne have loyal customers. You will see happy stories about house moving experience from previous customers on the company website (reviews.) In other words, a company that has more long-term customers; it’s safe to assume that they provide a quality service. Anyway, don’t make the big decision just by reading online reviews.
6) Ask about insurance, authorizations, and licenses. Furniture Movers Melbourne and other reputable moving companies provide a full coverage for your items.
Some final words: Asking questions as much as you can – is the best way to spot scammers. They don’t have clear answers for your questions. Understand their body language too. Why don’t you visit Furniture Movers Melbourne and clarify all your concerns today?