Cheap Removalists Melbourne: Things to do before a moving day Part-3
OK, I am back. Here’s the part-3 of the “Cheap Removalists Melbourne: Things to do before a moving day.” In the last article, I stopped with “what you have to do 2-3 weeks before a moving day” point 1. Let’s begin with point 2 so.
2) More things to do: Your kid’s new schools should be confirmed by now. Inform the child’s current school about your child leaving. Also, let the new school know about the date your child will attend for the first time.
It’s the time to inform your bank about the address change. How about the Internet and telephone connection? Have you transferred them yet?
3) What else to do?: It’s the time to service your car. Give back the items that you have borrowed from neighbors and friends. You should have already decided where your kids and pets will be on the move day. You may have to book off time from work (2-3 days until you settle in the new home.) You can get a local cleaner to clean your new house so the things can go in there straight away.
OK, great. Now let’s move into the next section. Things to do 1 week prior. Just a few days left for the big day right? Anyway, since you have contacted Cheap Removalists Melbourne, you a stress-free. Well, you have done many things so far. Let’s see what you have to now.
1) More packing: You can pack more items now. Pack as much as stuff you can. OK, you may need more packing supplies. Label each box, so you know what’s in them. Bed linens and towels are the things that you need on the first night in the new home (keep a set of each in a place where you can access easily.)
2) Keep clothes enough for the week and pack the rest. If it’s an Interstate move, pack a suitcase of clothes for the long journey. If you take regular medication, pack what you will need until the long journey ends in the suitcase (For interstate relocations.) Keep your prescriptions in an easily accessible place. Interstate moves take hours so pack everything that you and family members will need.
3) Just a give call to Cheap Removalists Melbourne and confirm your booking and moving details. You can call real estate agent and your lawyer to remind them the moving details. The movers you hired should have all your contact details and addresses by now.
4) Draw plans for items placements in the new home. If you move from Adelaide to Melbourne, the journey will last several hours. If your kids go with you, they will want their cuddly teddy bear to sleep. Make sure you keep those in your car before the journey begins. Do you have important data on your PC? It’s a good time to backup the data. What happens if your PC got damaged during transport? Well, Cheap Removalists Melbourne staff will protect your items until the journey ends, but disasters could happen. Always backup your important data.
These few days will pass by quickly. Anyway, you are relaxed now, not like DIY moving. Stress-free moving experience is the priceless advantage of hiring Cheap Removalists Melbourne.
OK, friends. Will meet again with the final part of the series. The big day has come. See you so.