Wedding Videography Melbourne Disastrous Wedding Mistakes To Avoid
Anything can go wrong anywhere when you plan your wedding. It’s a big function, and your efforts can leak through holes in it. At Wedding Videography Melbourne, we want your wedding to become a success. And that’s why we make sure to give you the best possible wedding video footage experience. Well, that’s not all; our blog has many articles on wedding tips and mistakes to avoid. It’s a similar article, but I am highlighting disastrous mistakes today. I mean, it can’t go wrong beyond that.
1) Not listening to her/him: What a bad way to start it? I mean, even before starting the wedded life, you are breaking his/her heart. Isn’t it a disaster? Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: Take your partner’s ideas and thoughts into consideration. Yes, we come across such situations when couples come for our service. I mean, their likes and dislikes are not the same. The lady wants something else in the final footage, and the gentleman says, no I don’t want it in the final footage. A wedded life is all about sharing, sacrificing, and giving each other priority.
2) Not having a fixed budget: Well, nobody can work out a fixed budget for it. Anyway, you should have an idea about it from the beginning. What is the maximum amount you can spend on it? Let’s say it’s $20,000. When you have it in your mind, then you know; OK, we have to cover it within this budget. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: both the parties from the bride’s side and groom’s side should discuss it.
3) Looking for cheapest professionals: It’s the biggest day in your life, and you will mostly get married just one time in your lifetime. Why do people look for cheapest professionals so? I mean, don’t they have a value for it? OK, let me put it this way. When couples come to Wedding Videography Melbourne, the first thing they ask is the prices. It’s sad to say, but I am revealing the truth. What we say is this: Why are they so cheap? Obviously, what they produce is a low-quality product.
Well, that’s not all; some couples don’t book professionals at all. Don’t trust your cousin, friends or brother unless he is a professional. Your brother may be good at taking photos for the Facebook cover page with his iPhone. But that doesn’t mean he can be the photographer at your wedding.
4) Shy to ask for discounts: Don’t be shy to ask for discounts from the vendors including Wedding Videography Melbourne. We give discounts for couples if they book us in an off-season. Yes, most vendors do it, so don’t be shy to ask for it. You can save some money, so why hesitate?
5) Inviting everyone you know: It’s just a waste of money. You don’t have to invite everyone you know from kindergarten. Give priority to your loved ones when preparing the guest list.
Summation: You can’t please everyone, and don’t get stressed over it either. Since videography is the talent of Wedding Videography Melbourne, at last, I would like to say; don’t get an amateur videographer to capture your big day. He will mostly ruin it.