Hiring Wedding Videography Melbourne is a “must” or a maybe?
While some couples think wedding footage isn’t a necessary, some consider it to be a thing to consider in the first place. What do you think about Wedding Videography Melbourne? Should you hire them or not? We had our wedding last month, and my wife always wanted a wedding footage. Anyway, I wasn’t into it much. Today, we watched our wedding footage for the 20th time. Watching it, again and again, feels like we are spending the big day again and again. Now I know what my wife was saying is the truth. I mean, every couple should have their wedding day captured as a footage. The photo album is not going to do the thing alone.
Anyway, before we hired Wedding Videography Melbourne, we spoke to our friends, who was already married. Well, I am not mentioning their names, but their opinions on Wedding Videography Melbourne listed below:
* “Our wedding was pretty close to perfect, but there’s a thing we regret. We didn’t have a videographer. The time went so quickly, so we missed so many things. Well, we have the photo album, but we look back and now wish we hired a videographer. Yesterday, we saw our best friend’s wedding footage. It looked so lovely and heavenly, but we don’t have a wedding footage to look.”
* “I am very pleased with our photographer’s brilliant work, but now I have second thoughts. I mean, my husband told me to consider Wedding Videography Melbourne, but I thought photos and a video are overkill. In a wedding footage, you can see and hear the smiles, our vows, speeches, and so on. When my father gave the speech, I had both happy and sad tears, but those emotions and facial expressions not deeply explained in a photo.”
* “Just do it mate. Trust us, you two will never regret spending the money on Wedding Videography Melbourne. You plan things for a wedding for months, but the day flies so quickly. Once the big day is spent, you two would desperately look for a way to remember and relive it.”
* “I thought Wedding Videos are boring, but now I regret not having one. As the bride, many things are there that you don’t see in the wedding. What happened inside the ceremony tent before I got there? How did my bridesmaids walk in? I missed all those things. Well, it’s too late now. Everything happened so fast and, now, I want to relive the day; but how? The money you spend over Wedding Videography Melbourne would be some of the best money you ever spent. I want to get married to my husband again, so we can have lovely wedding footage like many other couples having.”
* “Definitely, you should hire Wedding Videography Melbourne. A video captures things that photos can’t. Well, some style footage can be somewhat expensive, but a documentary-style video footage will be cheaper. We have been married for 6 years, but still, we watch it often. Well, you can choose a package depending on your budget. Wedding Videography Melbourne has many styles and packages for you to select.”
Summation: Now what you think? Should you hire or not? I am pretty sure you have already made the decision to hire Wedding Videography Melbourne. Trust me, spending money on wedding videography is never going to be a waste. Just do it!