Wedding Videography Melbourne: Habits That Will Kill Your Marriage Life
We will stay together forever – well, that is what every couple says on their wedding day, and Wedding Videography Melbourne has captured it a thousand times. Sadly, the Australian government statistics show us that the divorce rate in Australia has gone up throughout the past few years. Why do more and more couples file a divorce case today? As experts in the wedding industry, today; Wedding Videography Melbourne thought of highlighting some bad habits that can ruin even the strongest husband-wife relationship. Let’s begin!
* Neglecting each other: You are busy in your own world. He/she wants your affection, but you are lost somewhere else. You are doing it deliberately or unintentionally. On your wedding day, you promised her that you will be there for her every day. But now what has happened to you? Neglecting each other deliberately or unintentionally is a bad habit that will ruin your perfect marriage life. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: If you are doing it deliberately, then go back to your wedding day, and remind yourself what you promised him/her. If you are doing it unintentionally, then find the cause of it. Maybe you are stressed over something, or due to a mental or physical illness. Visit a doctor so.
* Trying to be a boss: There’s nobody called a boss between a married couple. The husband should respect his wife, and the wife should respect her husband. A couple gets married to spend a sharing a life. Share everything – your thoughts, feelings, bodies, good habits, and dreams. Don’t boss around.
* I am correct, you are wrong: Leave your ego behind. Ego is a killer. Be sensible to admit it if you are wrong. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: nobody is perfect, and everybody makes mistakes. Admit your fault (gentlemen and ladies do it.) Don’t let your ego ruin any relationships. Only a strong man will admit his fault (the cowards don’t.)
* Issues in the sex life: It is a topic that most couples don’t wish to talk openly. A healthy sex life is one of the most important factors to a happy married life. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: sex is necessary and important. Resisting sex with your spouse can lead to many issues in a married life. He/she might think that you are having sex with someone else. If you have a physical or mental weakness, why don’t you speak it out to him/her openly? Don’t let the misunderstandings ruin it. Treatments are available for physical and mental weaknesses. Ladies often face the issue – lack of libido, which can be easily treated.
* Criticizing each other: Criticizers are everywhere. Don’t blame him/her for everything. You can show his/her fault without going with the rude option; criticizing. Wedding Videography Melbourne tip: Communicate with each other.
* Going after other men/women: Betrayal has become something common today. On your wedding day, you promised each other that you won’t think of another man/woman. It will break the trust between a couple. Trust is one of the main factors that holds two people together.
Don’t let the stress control your relationship with her. Go through Wedding Videography Melbourne blog for more articles on love, marriage, and relationships. Good luck for an ever-lasting marriage life.